Dear Potential Purchaser,
This document is intended to tell you about who we are as a company, and the way that we work, collaboratively, with someone thinking about purchasing an Orchid Palm Homes property.
My name is Gary Hills and as the Sales & Marketing Manager, I will be supporting you, should you decide to proceed with a purchase:
Tel: +66(0)819 958093
Years Building in Thailand: 19
Completed Developments in Thailand: 10
- Orchid Homes
- Orchid Palm Homes Villas
- Orchid Palm Homes 3
- Orchid Palm Homes 4
- Orchid Palm Homes 5
- Orchid Palm Residence
- The Views by Orchid Palm Homes
- Mali Residence by Orchid Palm Homes
- Mali Prestige by Orchid Palm Homes
- Mali Signature by Orchid Palm Homes
Developments in progress:
11. Mali Lotus – 50 private pool villas with communal pool & gymnasium
12. Mali Boutique – 44 private pool villas
Orchid Palm Homes, Hua Hin
The company has already proven itself in designing, building and selling 10 previous developments.
We primarily provide lease hold purchase options, on the land, to foreign investors that are looking to purchase property here in beautiful Hua Hin, Thailand.
Buying on one of our developments, quite simply, means that you are buying with confidence, safe in the knowledge that the company has an outstanding track record of delivering high-end construction, exceptional finishing thus exceeding expectations time and again.
We welcome the purchaser’s input on the finishing of their property; choice of tiles, kitchen colours and design, including worktops and splash backs.
All villas are internally plastered to British standard and come complete with many standard features which include (depending on your villa design) air conditioning (wall or ceiling mounted), ceiling fans, fully-fitted imported European kitchen (by Kvik of Denmark) including appliances, fitted wardrobes, in-home security system and smoke alarms.
Also included in the price is a full furniture package, landscaped garden, swimming pool plus water feature and an outside toilet and shower.
Customer care and after-sales service is of paramount importance to us. Our property management company offer a full complement of on-site services, including 24/7 manned security, daily garden service and twice weekly swimming pool maintenance as well as a shuttle bus service to/from Hua Hin 4 times daily. They are also responsible for the care and maintenance of the common areas on each development.
As a company that has been building for 18 years in Thailand, you are dealing directly with OPH.
We never knowingly provide false information about a property or development.
Reservations paid to Orchid Palm Homes are non-refundable unless specified by us in writing (see Inclusions/Deductions below).
We strongly recommend that you seek independent legal advice relating to your purchase. It is essential that whomsoever you appoint is experienced in Thai law and is familiar with the special requirements for foreigners purchasing in Thailand.
If you wish, we can put you in touch with an experienced, well-respected English-speaking lawyer here in Hua Hin; we do not receive payment for making the introduction.
There are a number of things that you will need to do in connection with your purchase of a property in Thailand.
- You should make all necessary enquiries to ensure that the property is suitable for your needs and is as described to you.
- It is your responsibility to fulfil any contractual obligations you enter into.
- The price of your villa is in Thai Baht. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can meet all costs associated with your property purchase and the ongoing costs of owning your property abroad. Please remember that exchange rates can fluctuate.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for any necessary finance needed in connection with your purchase and for the funds to be available where and when needed; contractual penalties for late payments will be implemented.
- We understand that changes in your own circumstances may affect your ability to complete your property purchase. If this is the case, it is essential that you inform both us and your lawyer immediately. We always seek to resolve issues where we are able.
- Any changes made to the architect’s drawings or plans after exchange of contracts will be subject to additional charges, borne by the purchaser. The original contract will become null and void unless the purchaser arranges for contracts to be re-written and signed by all parties; all costs will be borne by the purchaser.
- The contractual completion and hand-over date may be extended if changes are made after the signing of contracts.
- All payments, according to your agreed payment schedule, are due on or before the scheduled payment date. In the case of international transfers, funds must clear in our specified bank account no later than the specified due date.
- Any costs or fees associated with transfers of funds into our bank account are borne by the purchaser. We will provide you with a statement of funds received and cleared into our account and any shortfall due to transfer fees must be paid prior to the handover of the property.
In most cases, your lawyer will help you deal with these points. If you are in any doubt, please seek advice prior to committing yourself.
- Our aim is to provide you with as much information about the property and development as possible, in order for you to make an informed choice about proceeding with a purchase.
- Any information that is important to you should be in writing; if all parties agree, we are happy to add any such information to our contracts.
- If we do not know the answer, we will tell you.
- We will only accept responsibility for requests given in writing; if you wish us to add, amend or change anything please email us and ensure you receive a response acknowledging your request.
- Information regarding projected capital appreciation and/or rental yields is very difficult to give. Any information we do give is based on current market conditions and data available at the time; it is provided in good faith and as an estimate only; it is not guaranteed.
- Please note that the value of property and rental yields can go down as well as up.
- Property purchases should be viewed as mid- to long-term investments.
- Non-refundable reservation: Should the Title Deed search indicate that the land is not owned, or is mortgaged, contrary to the builder’s indications, the reservation shall be refunded.
- Furniture Package Items: We offer a budget for the value of certain furniture package items included in the purchase. Should you wish not to take a particular furniture package item, we will deduct the cost of that item from your total price. This must be specified before contract signing, as the cost can’t be deducted afterwards.
- Installation of third-party items/equipment: We do not allow the installation of any items in your villa, by external contractors or companies, that are not contracted by us or are not specified in our agreements with you. All such installations must be scheduled for after your villa is completed and you have taken handover.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and customer support we give, however if you feel that we have let you down and you wish to make a complaint, please contact me immediately.
I hope that you have found this information helpful. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sales & Marketing Manager
for and on behalf of Orchid Palm Homes Development Co., Ltd.